As I mentioned on my October 2020 No Spend recap article, October was a whirlwind of a month. Rather than trying to go back in time, I’m starting November fresh. Here are the books that I read in October that I loved. If the book sucked, I noted it as such.
- Booty Bones (Sarah Booth Delaney #14) by Carolyn Haines – LOVED IT. I’m totally hooked on the Sarah Booth Delaney series by Carolynn Haines.
- The Lazy Genius Way: Embrace What Matters, Ditch What Doesn’t, and Get Stuff Done by Kendra Adachi was the perfect book to calm my mind and body during the busy October.
- Bone to Be Wild (Sara Booth Delaney, # 15) by Carolyn Haines – LOVED IT!
- Rock-a-Bye Bones (Sarah Booth Delaney Mystery, #16 by Carolyn Haines – LOVED IT!
- Stop Doing That Sh*t: End Self-Sabotage and Demand Your Life Back by Gary John Bishop – Good book when you need a kick in the ass and an attitude change.
- Adventures in Opting Out: A Field Guide to Leading an Intentional Life by Cait Flander – Another great book by Cait. She inspired me to do a no spend year back in 2019.
What great book did you read last month?