I don’t know about you but I’m ready for 2021. With the new year comes a new paper planner. Maybe I’m a unicorn of a millennial because I still use a paper planner but I don’t care. Each year I search the stores and the internet for the PERFECT PAPER PLANNER. I’m talking it gets real serious around the time I need to by a new planner. Each year I get closer and closer to the perfect planner. This year I nailed it! I found the world’s most perfect planner.
Why I love this planner?
- It has a weekly and monthly calendars.
- The weekly calendar has enough space to put my chores, errands, appointments, and more.
- There are stickers! Yep stickers got to be #3 because it’s the extra touch that counts.
- There is ZERO PLASTIC used to create this planner. Cutting down on plastic is very important to me.
- The weekly calendar page has an opposing page for lists (like to-do lists!), notes, PRIORITIES (like the stuff that has to happen vs. the pie in the sky stuff), notes for the following week, and a weekly habit tracker.
- The page opposing the monthly calendar has a space for lists, notes, events-birthdays, priorities, and a checklist of things not to forget. These reminders are so basic but we often forget to chill and buy some birthday cards for the upcoming month.
- schedule appointments
- schedule time to relax & recharge
- budget for the month ahead
- make plans with friends & family
- purchase greeting cards (and stamps)
- This calendar is for the full 2021. I’m not a fan of using the academic calendars and having to switch mid summer. Too much work when it’s awesome outside.
- You can buy this calendar from a small business!
- Do you really need more reasons to love this planner?