When my phone smashed to smithereens last month, I decided to switch teams and order an iPhone. One of the main reasons was the customizing that could be easily done with an iPhone rather than searching for an android app to do the same thing.
- App Limits: I limit myself to 15 minutes of Instagram scrolling each day. Found that I kept finding stuff that annoyed me and as a result seemed to have raised my blood pressure. Seriously. This is not necessary.
- Screen Time Limits: Limited functionality of my phone between 6pm and 6am as well as have the screen dim.
- Instagram Scheduler: Not really Apple specific, but I’m now scheduling my posts on Instagram to give me more space away from the phone. I can do all of the scheduling in front of my computer.
- Eliminate the Badge Counters: Those little red circles that are like a blinking light yelling pick me, pick me, pick me! I shut those off!
- Eliminate the Buzzes and Dings: Very little makes a noise except the phone ringing and select text messages.