March is nearing its end where my mini theme was to go zero waste-ish. NO PLASTIC WRAP WAS USED!
- Do not use plastic wrap. – NAILED IT!
- Do not accept or use plastic utensils – DONE
- Repair my favorite bag, do not replace it – DONE for $5
- Attempt to reduce food packaging waste – I tried.
- Go for at least one hike in March to pick up garbage along the trail
- Find a recipe for Chapstick (re-use those current little plastic tubes) – Did not happen
- Ditch plastic shower loofahs for a real loofah or a bamboo bath brush (suggestions anyone???) – FOUND IT AND LOVE IT!
As I wrote about this mid month, I had to give myself some grace. I usually purchase chicken tenders in bulk (like 40 pounds at a time bulk) but I was not able at the time. Instead I ended up with chicken tenders frozen in groups of 3 and wrapped in plastic.
April’s mini Slow theme needs to be about bringing normalcy back into this insane time.
- Drink 5 bottle of water a day.
- Do three strength workouts a week.
- Run three times a week.
- Do physical therapy exercises for my foot twice a day.
- Do daily yoga.
- Meditate for 3 minutes a day.
- Post a funny pup video each day on Instagram (I’m doing nothing more than this on social media). Please note that you do not need an Instagram account to see these videos.
What are you doing to bring back some normalcy into your life?