If you listen to Gretchen Rubin’s podcast Happier, you already know about putting together a list of 20 items or mini resolutions for 2020. Last year it was 19 for 2019. My list involves some solo items as well as some to get me outside with others. It also includes things specific to me and some for my family. I like to have a balance.
- CREATE – My professional Theme for 2020
- Attend a meditation workshop
- Hike Lehigh Valley Gorges
- Hike World’s End
- Hike Ricketts Glen
- Write articles of inspiration and motivation weekly
- Pay off car
- Yoga on Times Square
- Run a race
- Develop a daily abdominal workout
- Find a new recipe for breakfast
- Read 5 fiction books
- Go to a car show
- Research compost methods to use at home
- Contribute max to roth-IRA
- Attend an author/podcast tour show
- Take a photography class or learn from YouTube
- Zip Line
- Do the No Spend 2020 challenge
- Plan a motorcycle day
Below are some links to Happier Podcast Episodes on 20 for 2020 as well as some articles by Gretchen Rubin.
- Podcast 254: Choose a One-Word Theme for the Year, and a Tough Question About Neighbors.
- Podcast 253: Fight Through Post-Holiday Haze and How (Really) to Keep New Year’s Resolutions.
- Podcast 252: Walk for 20 in ’20! Plus We Discuss “Power Hour” and Answering Frivolous Questions During Job Interviews.
- Did you complete your ’19 for 2019′ list? What did you learn?
- Podcast 250: Very Special Episode: We Review Our “19 for 2019” Lists and Report on How We Did.
- Podcast 203: We Reveal our “19 for 2019 Lists,” Try the “1 Second Every Day” App to Hold On to Memories, and Gold Stars for 2018.
Do you do resolutions? Did you put together your own 20 for 2020? If so please share it! I would love to see what others are doing.