For years I made excuses why borrowing library books would not work for me. In no particular order, here are the excuses.
- The books are all old and nothing new is available.
- I can’t possible finish a book before it is due back.
- I can only get books from one library or I would have to drive all over.
Here are the truths.
- Libraries are adding new books including best sellers within days of release all of the time.
- Libraries give you two to three weeks and if you need more you can renew them (online!).
- If your library is part of a county or larger group, you can request books to be delivered to your local library.
And with that I just saved you money, help you support your local library, and you won’t have to worry about going back to Marie Kondo’s book category again!