Jeb Berrier, BagIt movie
Been thinking for a while on how to reduce my recycling and waste.
Want to join me in an attempt to go plastic free in July?
Do you have any tips or tricks that worked for you in eliminating your plastic waste?
Take the Plastic Free July pledge now!
Some things I already do:
- Reusable produce and shopping bags
- Water bottle
- Steel straws
- Cloth napkins (not plastic but still zero waste)
- Unsubscribed to junk mail (snail mail and email)
- Use mason jars and glass containers daily (I just wish the container lids weren’t plastic)
- Borrow books from the library
- Requested that Amazon use the minimal amount of packaging when shipping my orders
What steps have you taken?