Ever have one of those great ideas, you fill up with energy and then crash? Or are you the type of person that needs to have reminders to stay the course?
1. Happier with Gretchen Rubin and Liz Craft: Truthfully my whole life changed after I read “>The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin back in November 2015. This book came at a time when I just started a new job closer to home with goals of getting back to working out and taking better care of my body.
Not only I am in the best shape of my life, but I am building and maintaining happy and healthy habits in all aspects of my life.
Happier podcast allows me to continue building on my happiness even after I read all of “>Gretchen’s books. Most episodes have a happiness hack and talks about building better habits.
2. Frugal Friends with Jen Smith and Jill Sirianni keeps me laughing and focused on making smarter money decisions. Their sponsors, Lightening Round, and Bill of the Week get me laughing each week. Jen and Jill have an awesome friendship and pass along great nuggets of wisdom.
3. Spark Joy with certified KonMari Consultants Kristyn Ivey and Karin Socci keep me on my toes and “>KonMari in my daily life. They give tips, tricks, and awesome advice about the whole “>KonMari process.
4. The Sustainable Minimalist Podcast by Stephanie Seferian always offers insight and manageable tips to become and maintain a more sustainable life. Some people might look at sustainability as hippy nonsense, but Stephanie keeps it real, honest, and modern day. She got me to switch to cloth napkins, make my own general cleaning spray, and refuse bags at stores (even those pesky produce bags).
5. The Slow Home Podcast by Brooke McAlary is calming, relaxing, and inspiring to slow down and literally stop to smell the roses. “>Brooke and her husband Ben do experiments, talk about wins, and failures all while living and traveling.
Hope you enjoy my recommendations. Comment below on your favorites!